Wednesday, March 25, 2009
~ 10:43 PM ~
Finally,i just revive my blog. Haha. Firstly, my ankle is completely healed. Secondly, these few days I have straightened my thoughts and flashback on what I have done. I realised that even if I have no luck in finding jobs, I should spent my time to learn more things instead of idling at home.It will be more fruitful this way. These few days, I learnt how to bake a pizza, from kneading the dough to the final step:baking, cook beef stew and pasta. In the past, I am too lazy to even start the fire. LOL. I came out with a checklist on what should i learnt?
1) cooking
2) ironing
3) at least one musical instrument
4) spanish or jap
Now, i found that cooking isnt as easy as it seems. Once you try it hands on, you will find that a lot of minute details can make a dish tasty or not. Going to NTUC market and buy grocery is fun though. As to ironing, ya i finally learnt how to iron my shirt and pants.