<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3979801656160521306?origin\x3dhttp://wholenewbeginning21.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 26, 2009
~ 6:10 AM ~
After lots of minute details and thoughts that i went through, I finally realise that friends really do have different levels- be it normal friends,close friends, buddies who go through thick and thin of your life. Dont ever assume that all your friends are your best friends unless you want to suffer a huge setback. People changes. Some changes for good, some changes and turns bad.I feel that everyone has flaws. I also do have flaws.Eg: being lazy, late during gatherings and sloppy. I admit that I am also human and need people to guide me and correct my mistakes. But there is always this word: limit. Until it reached a certain limit, if you still continue to ignore people advice and continue to be yourself, then i am very sorry. I will stay away from you. When i was writing post, i feel that my heart hurts as all these years of friendships are just a facade considered to you. Your actions keep hurting people and isolate yourself from the rest. Once, i have this best buddy. Now, he's gone.

about me


; Keith
; 20
; scorpio

leave a note


;

links


;Shan
;Qi
;Shep
;Yang
;Bei Bei
;Peilin
;Xiaowen

archives


; March 2009; April 2009; July 2009